Copyright © 2003 HostWorks, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
By using and/or viewing any part of this web site (ScrapbookPortal.com / "The ScrapbookPortal"), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
This site is owned and operated by HostWorks, Inc.. HostWorks, Inc. and/or The Scrapbook Portal shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages including, but not limited to: damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (Even if HostWorks, Inc. and/or the Scrapbook Portal has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
I. The use or the inability to use the Scrapbook Portal;
II. The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into, through, or from the Scrapbook Portal;
III. Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
IV. Statements or conduct of any third party on ScrapbookPortal.com or any other matter relating to the Scrapbook Portal.
2. All information, data, text, statistics, software, music, sounds, photographs, graphics, video, messages/postings or other materials ("content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such "content" originates. This means that you, and NOT HostWorks, Inc. and/or the Scrapbook Portal are entirely responsible for any and all "content" that you upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit to ScrapbookPortal.com. HostWorks, Inc. and/or the Scrapbook Portal does not control the "content" posted via ScrapbookPortal.com and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such "content". You understand that by using ScrapbookPortal.com, you may be exposed to "content" that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will HostWorks, Inc. and/or the Scrapbook Portal be liable in any way for any "content", including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any "content", or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any "content" posted, e-mailed, or otherwise transmitted via ScrapbookPortal.com.
Statements and/or opinions expressed on this Website are not necessarily those of the Website owner, and are not edited, approved, sanctioned, authorized or sponsored by said owner. Any person, agency or entity, public or private who posts, issues, publishes or communicates statements or opinions to or on this Website shall be solely liable and responsible for any claim or cause of action based upon or alleging false, misleading, improper or inaccurate statements or opinions arising from such posting, issuance, publication or communication, including but not limited to actions for defamation, invasion of privacy, or infliction of emotional distress.
Any person, agency or entity, public or private, who posts, issues, publishes, or communicates statements or opinions to or on this Website thereby agrees to hold harmless and indemnify the owner of this Website for any expenses, damages, or costs, including but not limited to attorney fees, incurred by the owner of this Website in defending itself for any claim, cause of action or liability asserted against it arising from such statements or opinions.
3. Do not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any "content" that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another person's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, sexually, or otherwise objectionable on ScrapbookPortal.com.
4. It is NOT the responsibility of HostWorks, Inc. and/or the Scrapbook Portal to maintain the information submitted by the users of the Scrapbook Portal. It is the sole responsibility of the person/business to ensure their information is correct.
5. All information submitted becomes the property of HostWorks, Inc. and the Scrapbook Portal unless otherwise noted. We reserve the right to sell, publish, edit or delete the information at any time.
6. DO NOT reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any private or commercial purposes, any portion of The Scrapbook Portal, use of The Scrapbook Portal or access to The Scrapbook Portal.