ScrapbookPortal.com is For Sale.
Be the Center of the Universe for the Scrapbooking Hobby You Love!
For a cost far less than opening and stocking a store,
costly investments to manufacture scrapbook supplies or starting any archiving
business from scratch, take advantage of ScrapbookPortal.com’s marketplace
presence and put your
stamp on it!
What does ScrapbookPortal offer you?
Revenue opportunities include but are not restricted to:
- Work from any location
- The flexibility to Develop ScrapbookPortal as your full time or part time business, or fold it into your existing business to expand your reach and your marketing potential.
- Manage the portal at your convenience; ScrapbookPortal.com’s administrative functions accommodate your schedule.
- Purchase a business with a built-in audience and a database with hundreds of scrapbooking and archiving contacts in this exploding hobby.
- Use the fully functional database of over 800 scrapbooking resources used daily by hundreds of avid scrappers; the database grows daily as ScrapbookPortal is contacted by scrapbooking stores, scrapbook product and supply manufacturers, cropping groups and media outlets
- Develop and generate a revenue stream through the development of paid advertising sales, manufacturer sponsorships, email newsletter marketing and more
- Use the automated tools to expand the portal, manage the content, gather email addresses, generate newsletters, become a resource for major scrapbook suppliers, media outlets, and event planners
- Connect with thousands of scrapbook enthusiasts across North America to enhance and grow the hobby you love!
- Grow your audience and grow your business!
ScrapbookPortal is a rewarding business for anyone who is enthusiastic and
knowledgeable about the world of scrapbooking. Like buying any other established business,
the hard work has been done for you. Now you can put your own stamp on it.
- Banner, button and billboard ad sales
- Feature Site, Featured Book, Featured Product or Featured Event sponsored spaces
- Google AdSense (already installed)
- Basic (free) Link Upgrades to Premier (paid) Listing sales
- Newsletter sponsorship or newsletter advertising
- Guest Expert Article placements
- Find a Retailer paid positions; retailer upgrades give advertisers a place to be found and can be filtered by state or product, with their full name, address, contact information, company logo and web site link.
- Classified Advertising for products and services for sale, scrapbook businesses for sale, etc. (not currently installed, the portal can be upgraded to include this).
ScrapbookPortal.com is hosted by HostWorks, Inc., a ten-year
old web site hosting and development company in Denver, Colorado. We can smoothly
transition its operations to anyone with an interest in learning and growing
this business. The software applications are easy to understand, fully password
protected and secure. ScrapbookPortal.com’s web hosting and support are in place so your site secure, fully operational and ready to go!
Make ScrapbookPortal.com an investment in your independent future.
Interested? Contact Paul Gilpatrick, HostWorks, Inc. 1900 Grant Street, Suite
1130, Denver, CO. 80203; tel: 303-539-1839 ext. 120 or firstname.lastname@example.org